EREI is a international academic and experts network for knowledge; research, analysis and advisory in Housing and Land Management, Real Estate Economy, Property Rights, Mortgage and Real Estate finance, Appraisal and Valuation; applied research and consultancy for feasibility and economic sustainability of programmes and projects (aimed at the realization of feasibility studies).
Main activity areas include:
• Housing and Land Management
• Energy efficiency and assessment of the benefits of energy savings
• Real Estate and Real Estate Finance
• Appraisal and Valuation
• Applied research and consultancy for feasibility and economic sustainability of programmes and projects (and realization of feasibility studies).
European Real Estate Institute, EREI, is committed to promote sustainable development, research and innovation.
EREI works in the fields of:
- High level education and lifelong learning also according to DPR 137/2012
- Appraisal, Real Estate valuation, feasibility studies for projects and project management
- Real Estate markets and Real Estate founds and investments
- Housing and Land management, advising on urban planning and housing
- Smart cities and smart land assessment and advisory
- Portfolio management
Therefore the Institute:
- Cooperates with institutional bodies (including the UNECE , Universities, Chambers of Commerce, national and intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, public and private research institutions)
- Organizes, promotes and implement studies, research projects, roundtables and workshops at international level
- Promotes a multidisciplinary and integrated approach to the theory and practice of land management, real estate markets, real estate finance
- Disseminates best practices and case studies